Friday, May 13, 2011

It's your life, it's your party, it's so awful.

Of course, the day I try to post an entry after a month of hiatus, Blogger would be down...

Anyway, we're back on track now. As promised, this is part two of my Rock of Love Chic series. Today, we are discussing bows.

I tried this on in a Sanrio store in Hollywood, and it was really cute and comfortable. Which is hard to find in a headband. But Hello Kitty is asking $30 for it. Which is kind of unreasonable to pay for a headband.

I recently found this sweet online store called the Starry Eyed Bowtique that sells a bunch of hair bows in different sizes, from "tiny" to "huge." Above is "medium." They come in headband, snap clip and alligator clip styles, and they're pretty inexpensive. This one is $16.

As for me, I've already begun my collection.

I picked up these ridiculous accessories at Hot Topic. Where else? I am really digging the small glittery bows, as they also incorporate my love for glitter.

I picked up this headband at Claire's. Where else? It's been fun to revisit the stores I particularly enjoyed in middle school for this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment