Wednesday, March 23, 2011

The way your eyes look into me.

What are you doing to me, Jeffrey Campbell? I should just buy stock in this company. I should be able to earn frequent-buyer and/or frequent-admirer points toward free shoes. Right?

Anyway, here are some picks for the next Jeffrey Campbell shoes I will become obsessed with:

These are the Rally Wedges in black suede. Look at how tall and how glittery. Can you imagine? I could totally rock these... $198.

These are the beige floral Swansong wedges. I don't even like sandals, and I really don't like open-toed shoes. But these seem so perfect for spring/summer frolicking. I think I'd just like anything if it's got a high enough platform. $112.

And these are the 99 Tie Glitter wedges in red glitter! This style has been around for a while. I actually posted about the 99 Zip wedges a long time ago. But now they come in silver, pewter, red and multi glitter. And I may own a fair amount of glittery shoes, but I don't own any that are red. $139.95.

No comments:

Post a Comment