Sunday, February 6, 2011

Wanna try me?

Sadly, Tura Satana died on Friday in Reno. She was so fabulous, I almost can't deal with it. She was amazing looking! And such a badass. And she taught Elvis Presley how to please a woman.

After spending all weekend watching "Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!" in her memory, it has come to my attention that I really want to look just like her.

I am going to start by finding a way to piece together this fantastic outfit:

Everything about it is perfect. I think I could pull it off. Not quite as well as she does, but I'll work on it. First step: a great new bra and some leather gloves.

I'm also a big fan of her hairstyle. Time to start growing mine out, I guess.

I want to start dressing like this every day!

1 comment:

  1. Do it! It'd be a pretty easy look to pull off and would give you an edge.

    ReplyDelete