Wednesday, February 23, 2011

The moon went up, and I went out of my head.

I finally found the Jessica Simpson Dany shoes on sale. I almost got them in metallic silver, but I figured that black would go with everything. I really dig them.

They're really high, and the heel just seems really gigantic, heavy and sturdy. If I hit somebody with that, they would be going down.

This is also the first time I've worn my ridiculous Rob Zombie socks. I'm still pretty mad at him for canceling his Reno show, but I guess I've got to move on with my life. I really liked this look. If I had on a little black dress, I'd be ready to go out on the town.

If Rob Zombie is distracting you, this is what they look like without the socks:

2 comments:

  1. Love these! They look good with and without the socks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the look of them with the socks. I love how versatile these shoes are.

    ReplyDelete