Sunday, May 16, 2010

Down in the park with friends of mine.

Hey! I have not posted in over a month. I am quite sorry. I am finished with school now, though. For the summer, at least. So I'll be sure to take better care of this blog.

That being said, I did take some pictures ages ago that I never posted!


This is an outfit that I wore to a picnic in the park with my friends (Sam took the second picture!). It consists of this skirt that I'm pretty sure I got for a penny or something at Wet Seal and a Marilyn Manson (of course) t-shirt that someone gave me. I think it made a neat combination.


And another! This is a dress that I hadn't worn for years, but I threw on a cardigan and some boots, and it turned out very nicely, I believe.

There you have it! I promise I'll try updating more frequently from here on out.

No comments:

Post a Comment