Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Step inside the party, disrupt the whole scene.



I have been thinking about these ModCloth shoes for an excessively long period of time. They're called "Science Fiction Booties," which is probably what made me curious in the first place. Initially, I wasn't sure if I thought they were attractive or not, but then I read the description:
You'll be 'queen' of the style universe when you bring these astronomically amazing booties into your life! Their rich caramel and crimson dual toned, geometrically shaped leather upper will protect your feet from unwanted invaders from the planet Earth, while a brightly printed sole, and stylishly soft pink velvet interior put these ankle boots light years ahead of their time! Highlight your intergalactic gams with a pair of sparkling tights and a mod mini dress, and you'll be fighting bad fashion, one step at a time.
Yes, now I am with you.

Hitches in the plan:
1. They are $99.99, although marked down from $147.99, so, there's that.
2. They are sold out of my size! So, there, I don't even have a choice.

Sure are dreamy, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment