Monday, February 1, 2010

It just suits us well.

Welcome to February, everyone. Since I had plenty of time to spend watching Marilyn Manson videos over and over, I figured that I should take some goofy pictures of the Manson-inspired outfits I've been traipsing around town in.

Yesterday, I wore this lovely ensemble to work because I was able to see the sun, finally.



I told you these pictures were goofy. This is because I start work around noon and do not get home until one or two a.m., which is when this photoshoot took place. Also, I am naturally goofy-looking at times.

This outfit is composed of a Target dress that my grandmother bought me when my luggage was lost at the airport and my orange Doc Martens. Basically, I was trying to recreate the vibe of classic Twiggy Ramirez.


And that's what I'm up to these days. I also bought some new heels that I'll excitedly post about soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment