Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I must have been asleep for days.

Hey! The weather has been fabulous for the past two days, so you can bet that I am taking advantage of it before we have another freak hailstorm or something.



The neighbors were definitely watching me traipse around the yard with my camera, so I took pictures quickly. I look a little goofy, but I should be used to that by now.

I wish I had worn different shoes because I had to climb over a fence to get into a cemetery for one of my classes and they were filled with quite a bit of dirt, but, whatever. They were discounted at Old Navy because my good friend Angelo is a respected Old Navy employee. My mother recently gave me this shirt, so this is its debut. And that's what that is all about. Look at the weather! It's almost time for me to start complaining about the heat!

No comments:

Post a Comment