Thursday, June 30, 2011

We all know the hat is wearing me.

Every time I clean, I find this hat box in my closet that has the most fabulous two hats in it! I always put them on and wonder why I never wear them. Then I put them back in the box in the closet and forget about them until the next time I clean. No more! They're too fabulous!

This is the first one. It has these fabulous black feathers dangling from the front.

I remember discovering these when I wanted to go to Las Vegas to see Dita Von Teese perform and thinking that this would be a great hat to wear to that event. I didn't go, but I do need to wear this somewhere.

And this is the second one. It has the same mesh, but this one is bejeweled and is suited better to the daytime.

I don't really know where these came from. They have just always been in my closet. But they're fantastic and deserve to be taken out on the town.

1 comment:

  1. The pink one is wonderful!Totally get what you mean about it being more for daytime too, its got quite a french feel to it as well because of the shape.
    Lovely blog, now following :-)
    xo
    a4snowflakes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete